Atlantique Vacances welcomes you from April to September for your holidays along the beach.
You can do many activities with your family.
A region you have to discover
Saint Hilaire de Riez is located in a central position on Vendean Coast to offer many activities for people in holidays in the ocean or in the aera during their staying.
Activities and Events not missed
There are many cultural events in Saint Hilaire de Riez, Vert Lezard festival, P’tites Rues festival,
Pyro-musical spectacle and Un temps Festival from May to October.
Saint Hilaire de Riez has 80 000 visitors a year, there are many homes, activities : sea activities, sea
fisching and mini cruise.
The holidays are a favourite time to stroll around the local market and to discover regional products.
Fresch fruits and vegetables from local producers, Atlantique ocean fish and sea food, dairy specialities such as Vendée brioche
- Tuesday St Gilles, Challans et St Hilaire de Riez (Sion sur l’Océan)
- Wednesday Croix de Vie, St Jean de Monts
- Thursday St Hilaire de Riez centre, St Gilles, Bretignolles
- Friday St Hilaire de riez (Sion sur l’Océan)
- Saturday Croix de Vie, St jean de Monts
- Sunday St Hilaire de Riez centre, Bretignolles